Epoch 18650 3500mAh 10A - Protected Button Top Battery
|Continuous Discharge Rating (max)||10A
|Discharge cut-off Voltage||2.5V
|Protected||Yes. over-charge, over-discharge protections.|
|Approx. Dimensions||18.35mm x 70.05mm|
UN38.3 and MSDS available on request.https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0481/9678/0183/files/Specification_EPOCH_3500-PCB_1.pdf?v=1654815992https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0481/9678/0183/files/Specification_EPOCH_3500-PCB_1.pdf?v=1654815992
- Howard S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
A few weeks ago I purchased a duel battery charger with two batteries (different mfg and different supplier). Put them on my charger and charged within a few hours as indicated on the charger.
I did the same with your batteries, left them all night (probably 10 hours or more) and my charger indicated they didn't charge at all. I put them in my flashlight and they worked fine but have no idea how much "juice" they have.
If you have any ideas I would appreciate your input and thank you.
- Sandra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
So far so good. Was able to turn my Thrunite Tn36 limited flashlight on. Hopefully it will not be a problem when I go to recharge it.
- Kieran S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
A bit too thick for the lightsaber I wanted to install it in, but it should work for other products
- Hector G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
will test it so far fair
- Jeff G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
I am in the process of trying to bring a product (please don't call it a prototype) to market. We have been promising our preorder people three hour run times and have achieved two hours and 45 minutes to three hours and 15 minutes. This batery is giving us three hours and 30 minutes.