1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
EDG Sales International LLC (the Manufacture, hereafter “Epoch Batteries”) warrants each accessory component including chargers, fuel gauge, voltage reducer and all other accessories sold by Epoch Batteries or any of its authorized distributors or dealers, to be free of manufacturers defects for a period of 1 years (“the Warranty Period”) from the date of sale as determined by buyer’s sales receipt. All accessory components are covered for 1 year full replacement.
EPOCH BATTERIES LITHIUM (LiFePo4) WARRANTY COVERAGE
11 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
EDG Sales International LLC (the Manufacture, hereafter “Epoch Batteries”) warrants each Epoch Battery branded Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery (“the Battery”) sold by Epoch Batteries or any of its authorized distributors or dealers, to be free of manufacturers defects for a period of 11 years (“the Warranty Period”) from the date of sale as determined by buyer’s sales receipt.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any Battery subjected to the following conditions:
- Damage due to being unsecured or insufficiently secured
- Improper installation, use, maintenance, or service
- Loose battery terminal connections
- More than 4 batteries connected in series (above 48V)
- Reverse polarity connections
- Inappropriate storage conditions as defined by Battery Owner’s Manual including but not limited to, exposure to extreme ambient temperatures above 140F or below -40F, fire, or water submersion, and/or storing Battery in a completely discharged state
- Any short circuit caused by accidental, intentional, or inadvertent connection of the positive and negative terminals
- Damage caused by impact, accident, collision, or drop
- Under/over charging the Battery as defined in its respective Battery Owner’s Manual
- Use with other third-party product(s) which fail
- High resistance as a result of corroded terminals, poor crimps, or insufficient cable size
- Battery that fails as a result of a faulty electrical system
- Battery that has been opened, modified or tampered with in any way.
- Battery that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for, including repeated engine starting, or drawing more amps then the battery is rated to continually discharge in its respective specifications
- Battery that has not been charged for over 1 year (batteries need to be charged periodically to maintain Battery cell health)
- Battery that has been used in a commercial application where it is cycled to more than 80% depth of discharge repeatedly within 24 hour periods.
164 Andrew Drive, Suite 300
Stockbridge, GA 30281