24V Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Charger
Input Voltage: 120V
Plug and Play
- Easy to use: Ready to charge right out of the box.
- Plugs into standard 120V A/C outlets.
- Ring terminals connector for output.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy.
- Doubles as a heatsink.
- Up to 95% charging efficiency.
- Overtemperature protection.
- Working Temperature -40℃ to 60℃.
- Ambient temperature protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Overcharge protection.
- Output overvoltage protection.
- Output overcurrent protection.
- Output short circuit protection
- Ingress Protection: IP67 Dustproof & Waterproof!
- Shock-resistant design for storage and operation (Can be used in mobile operations such as RVs, marine applications, etc.)
- Russell G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoCharger
Although it seems well built and so far works well. I needed the battery charger pictured, in order to mount it as an onboard battery charger for a boat. The charger I received is different, and does not have the mounting holes I need for my application.
- Shipp, R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoCharger
I love it it works great customer support is fantastic
- RAYMOND B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStrong customer service matters as much as GOOD products!
So far so good! No issues and all answers to tech questions answered.
- Tommie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago24v 15A charger
Charges quick and keeps battery safe for long term use. Highly recommend
- Douglas L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoCharging Onward!
Receive the product in a timely fashion, undamaged, we’ll packaged and as viewed in website. I purchased 24v/15amp charger and 24v/100amp battery for install/upgrade to 24v 80fp Terrova trolling motor for my boat. I am impressed with overall quality, simple design and construction of this charger. My only criticisms of this charger is the charging cord and electrical cord could have been longer, maybe 4ft charging leads and 6-8ft electrical cord.My other frustration with this charger is there were no mounting holes on the base frame of the charger that I purchased, making installing a little more difficult than needed to be. I see currently you are now offering this charger with mounting holes on the base at each of the corners, very good, and removed the handle as well. I am seeing a benefit to the handle when mounting on horizontal surface under the bow with handle in place it prevents items such as life jackets from completely blocking the cooling vent on top of the charger, not that this would ever happen on any boat where storage is at a premium. Stay tuned for performance update after spring/summer bite, kudos once again to Kevin for following up, answering my questions and giving me confidence to make big investment up front to LiPO4 battery.